Being one of the Bouky pilot participants, I am gonna give you my feedback on the device and the service 😉
I have been carrying the device with me now and using it whenever I get the chance to for five months, so I have pretty good idea about it 😉 I enjoyed my first Bouky purchase so much that I posted about it 😉
Things that I like:
1. Easy to use
2. Saves time when the salesperson knows how to operate it – just smile and wave 😛
3. All credit card payments are somewhat fast, but with Bouky its a speedy process
4. No swiping, signing, & entering pin numbers required 😉 – simply a quicker way to pay
5. The coupons are amazing and somewhat exclusive to Bouky holders
6. The offers are amazing… and you keep on getting notifications about it all the time with different outlets
7. You have control of your credit card during the transaction!
Things I do not like:
1. I carry an extra mobile, which makes me think why not have it as an application added to smartphones for example
2. I hate the device itself, the Nokia 6212
3. I can still find salespeople who are not familiar with the device yet – Many need more training
4. Accepted in limited stores – this might be for now only (testing period)
5. On many occasions, the wave reader would be disconnected and staff wont know how to fix it!!!
6. NBK + VISA need to expand their system into getting more retailers and geographical regions 😉 Which brings me to my next point….
7. I have no idea if its accepted worldwide? Any idea you guys???
8. I sometimes have a feeling that it is not 100% secure! No idea why!