I read about this somewhere (I just cant remember where :-S)… and tried to think of what gives my life pleasure and doesn’t cost much… or nothing at all?
The rules –
The cost of your pleasure must be under KD5 (under $20).
Think of five. If you find more than five, you can list those too as bonuses, if you want.
Here are mine:
- My dad humming tunes! I know he’s happy and it makes me happy.
- When my mom gives me a no reason hug! Although I am not that kind of -no reason hugs- person, it just gives me butterflies… specially when I can feel and hear her heart beat!
- When I find money notes in a jacket that I have not worn since last winter.
- The appreciation look on someone’s face when I do something for them, which includes cooking.
- Seeing my sisters happy and smiling… it leaves me at peace 🙂
Bonus: The smell of fresh baked bread out of the oven…. Or coffee!! Good aromatic coffee hmmmmm. Ice cream and froyo melting in my mouth! Oh yummm!!!! Or when I try some sort of any dish and the taste exceeds my expecations!
I like the sound of waves… heartbeats! Ahhh it makes me happy!
When I look around just to find myself surrounded by family and/or friends! And the last one…. is when I goof around with my nephews; to the point where I forget that I am in public!